[Slackdocs] key function output

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 03:59:31 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Eric Hameleers <eric.hameleers at alienbase.nl
> wrote:

> Op 8-9-2012 13:09, Matthew Fillpot schreef:
> > While editing the slackbook documents and reviewing the output I
> > noticed that the <key> codes all output in uppercase which does not
> > work well for some actions. Is there anything that we can do to make
> > it output in lower or uppercase characters?
> >
> > --
> > -Thank You,
> > -Matthew Fillpot
> Try enclosing the character in single quotes. That will prevent any
> interpretation (capitalization, substitution etc) by the plugin:
>
> <key>'c'</key>
>
> Try it! Eric H.

Thank you Eric,
Using single quotes works for almost all items.

As a note for others, if you want to use key for the - key you must type
Minus.

I have updated the keys for all formatted chapters, the formatted chapters
are noted in the slackbook talk page and a section is available in the page
to track translations. I appologize for the slow upload rate, but I am
verifying each section as they are added.

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198