[Slackdocs] Slackbook Update Tracking

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 01:38:00 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Matthew Fillpot <mfilpot at gmail.com> wrote:

> Slackbook Translators,
> I am still updating all documents to the original text and formatting,
> which I will hopefully complete today.
>
> This thread has been created to help track the updates that are applied
> from the original documents so that you know specifically which pages have
> changed.
>
> As of 2012/09/15 an update was posted only to the chapter 13. emacs, which
> is being updated today, no other official updates are pending.
>

> --
> -Thank You,
> -Matthew Fillpot
>
> -Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
> - http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot
>
>  -Linux.com - Moderator
> - https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198

All,
I have added a table on http://docs.slackware.com/talk:slackbook:start to
track the translated pages and what versions they have been updated to.  I
will post information about specific updates through this thread but would
like you to use the table to track your pages.

Please let me know if you think this will help to simplify the translation
process or if you have other recommendations.