[Slackdocs] Most visited pages in the last month

Eric Hameleers eric.hameleers at alienbase.nl
Sun Feb 24 16:57:01 CET 2013

On 02/24/2013 02:11 PM, David Allen wrote:

> Just a warning on those figures. I suspect that they can be easily
> skewed by posting links to SlackDoc pages on LQ. Although it is
> flattering to see pages I have written appearing in the list that Eric
> posted, I do not think that it reflects true usage.
>
> I do agree that the java, uefi, graphics drivers and multilib pages
> reflect genuine interest as people contend with new hardware and
> legacy/closed source software.
>
> Kind regards to fellow SlackDoc contributors,
>
> David Allen
Well how do you think a page gets popular? By mentioning it in places
where its content is relevant. And then have people click that link to
get information. People will not be able to judge a page's merits just
by visiting the Wiki and looking at the Table Of Contents.

The figures indicate actual page visits. Not the amount of times a page
is mentioned someplace else.

Eric