[Slackdocs] NTP page needs proofreading (english)

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Mar 1 14:59:35 CET 2013

Hi,

A short note to everybody : I'm back after a four-month absence, due to
an intense Linux training course that ate up all my time and my private
life. Course is finished, the world is now blessed with a dozen more
die-hard Slackers, and I got my life back.

For a start, I fleshed out my HOWTO on NTP by adding a general
Introduction and some explanations. Could any of you native english
speakers please read through this page? There may be some lingering
gallicisms and germanisms. Feel free to correct them.

http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:network_services:ntp

Thanks & cheers,

Niki

--