[Slackdocs] New article: Slackware on AWS EC2

Deny Dias deny at macpress.com.br
Sun Jan 18 11:15:44 CET 2015

Dear SlackDocs editor,

I've just published a new article to The Slackware Documentation Project. It's my first one, so I apologize in advance if I made anything wrong.

http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:cloud:aws_ec2

The article is quite long as the matter requires. Before I get into writing it, Eric Hameleers gave me some valuable advices about writing to SDP. I tried to follow them as much as I could.

Now it's readu ofr your scrutiny. I kindly ask your help for:

- proof reading (I'm not a native English speaker);
- to decide how is going to be the final look of the published piece;
- to verify the content for correctness;
- any other editorial related task.

I do not have any concerns about your work and I do authorize you in advance to change anything that was written by me.

I also put myself available to talk to any of you regarding this matter.

Best,

Deny Dias.