[Slackdocs] Introduction + first ideas

zithro (RabbiT) zithro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 17:43:42 CEST 2012

I also agree for a convention. I already have a few questions about this:

- to train myself to the Wiki syntax, I translated the start page in
french. Now "fr" is showing in the sitemap. Shouldn't there be a separate
sitemap for each language instead ? PS: thanks for the congrats Eric ;)

- which namespace will be the root of all docs (i mean, technical ones) ?
Will we use the Slackbook root ?
For example, I see that "security, cups, linux_howto_s, network, start,
user" are in the root, and IMHO they shouldn't. But I may go faster than
music here ;)
As per what you said in the contrib page, I could see a "General root"
(slack's philosophy, infos about the wiki, ...) and a "Technical root"
(how-to's, app-specific infos, install guide, ...). I'm really fond of
hierarchical namespace trees !
Does that make sense ?