[Slackdocs] Introduction + first ideas

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Mon Aug 20 18:14:34 CEST 2012

Eric Hameleers a écrit :
> I will write a draft of the structure I would like to see in the Wiki
> and the ways people can contribute. I want to enforce the use of
> namespaces so that I can apply Access Control Lists to them in future.
> Watch http://taper.alienbase.nl/dokuwiki/start?idx=slackdocs for the
> appearance of articles which I will write about this.

A fortune I recently read after logging in goes like this, IIRC:

"We've lost sight of your objectives, so we've redoubled our efforts."

Made that a sticky on the pinboard above my monitor (with other
quotations from William Shakespeare to Jason Statham).

Cheers,

Niki

--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat