[Slackdocs] Wiki Main Page - Talk

zithro (RabbiT) zithro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:27:21 CEST 2012

Mmm, nice idea, but what happens if 2 people are editing at the same time ?
Shouldn't happen for now as we are not so many, but better plan than fix :)
Plus, I think we need to keep the "talk" page to talk about the very page
(comments, what to add/edit/remove, maybe even longer notes about some big
revisions), not to talk about general ideas for the wiki, that's what the
LQ topic and the mailing-list are for, IMHO :)