[Slackdocs] Introduction + first ideas

Savino Pio Liguori savino.liguori at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:37:34 CEST 2012

So, i suppose that is recommended to create at first the english version of
all new pages?
Not a problem, just for knowledge.
Just an idea: is possible an automatic "add" of the language prefix to the
links, depending on the language?
In case of absent page, it can fallback automatically to the english
version...