[Slackdocs] Introduction + first ideas

zithro (RabbiT) zithro at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 14:47:57 CEST 2012

I think this is still a pending discussion. Didier Spaier suggested that
someone could write in his own language BEFORE than in english. IMHO it's
not the best way. Who will take care of the translation then.
In fact, I can't find a link to create a NEW page, only to edit some
translations. Maybe I'm blind.
But if you REALLY wanna do it, there is a (convoluted) way. Just waiting
for an admin to tell if it's OK or not to explain the way.

For your 2nd question, cant tell.