[Slackdocs] Four part article about Slackware 13.37 in French => wiki?

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Tue Aug 21 16:40:44 CEST 2012

Hello list,

As you maybe know from LQ, I've published over the last few months a
four-part article that goes into quite some detail about Slackware, from
general concepts to detailed installation step by step, setting up sound
and X, using SlackBuilds and tools like slackpkg and sbopkg. These
articles were published in the french magazine "Planète Linux" over the
first half of 2012. Usually, the magazine has the rights for every
article for a three month period during publication, and then the rights

I suggest I put these articles online, more or less "as is", with a
little editing and tweaking. Which opens a question here.

Basic installation is already more or less covered in the SlackBook.
Should the same question be - eventually - covered under different
angles? As far as I'm concerned, my spontaneous answer to that question
would be definitely "yes". More often than not, when I try to grasp a
new subject, I find myself reading several different articles about the
subject, before distilling my own version.

Slight problem: the original articles are in French.

What do you suggest?

Cheers from the burning hot South of France. We're approaching 40°C here.

Niki
--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr