[Slackdocs] Wiki Main Page - Talk

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 21 17:27:38 CEST 2012

I see your point. For this to work at all, we really need to have only
ONE place for discussion. In business, for instance, a company would not
have three separate meeting rooms to discuss policy and procedures
regarding a single project. We need to decide where we are going to hold
our main discussions. This list is probably the best choice for general
discussion (let the LQ thread die - refer people to the list). The
"Talk" pages on the Wiki can be reserved primarily about changes and
edit discussions, as you suggest.

~V. T. Eric Layton