[Slackdocs] docs.slackware.com is live.

Kookie Monster k00kiem0nster at ymail.com
Tue Aug 21 21:27:58 CEST 2012

Those are great news. Thanks to everyone who made this possible. I hope things will continue to improve as they are doing now. I have been very enthusiastic about this documentation project (which might have surprised you for someone with a seemingly very short history in the LQ community) and I'm wishing sincere success to this initiative.

KookieMonster