[Slackdocs] This Project Submitted to Slashdot

Eric Hameleers eric.hameleers at alienbase.nl
Tue Aug 21 22:22:15 CEST 2012

On 08/21/2012 10:17 PM, Nocturnal Slacker wrote:
> Earlier today, I submitted a story to /. about this Slackware docs
> initiative. Hopefully, the submission will get accepted. More publicity
> = more assistance from the community.
>
> Regards,
>
> ~vtel57

Hm, I do not think we are ready for that yet... no team of editors, no
editing guidelines, no namespace templates, no TOC framework... but
perhaps it is good nevertheless to get more exposure. The people who are
currently most active are typical writers/authors. We could profit from
getting attention from people who want to do the tedious job of
proofreading submissions and guiding the authors.

I just don't hope that the /. effect will hit my crappy VM. For sure my
sponsor will have a fit then!

Cheers, Eric

--

Eric Hameleers