[Slackdocs] we need mainstream

Barry Watson barry.watson23 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 14:51:09 CEST 2012

Slackware originated in the US. It makes perfect sense for American English
to be the default language of Slackware docs, even if some of the
contributors aren't American (I'm not for example).

There'll be a lot less need for translation if each article is written
first in English. Others can translate to their own language as need be and
it helps ensure greater uniformity of quality.

Just my £0.015.