[Slackdocs] we need mainstream

Ian Cordasco icordasc+slack at coglib.com
Thu Aug 23 15:17:14 CEST 2012

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 03:01:35PM +0200, Didier Spaier wrote:
> And we need more a minimum quality level than uniformity of quality.
I disagree. Quality should be as close to uniform as possible. Obviously
strictly uniform quality is nearly impossible but within a certain range would
be nice. Enforcing a strict minimum might lead to more stubs than full
articles which would bring down the overall quality level of the wiki.

Start with high expectations and adjust downwards if absolutely necessary.
Don't start with a bare minimum and expect to work your way up.