[Slackdocs] we need mainstream

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Aug 23 17:16:33 CEST 2012

Didier Spaier a écrit :
> Why an article originally in Italian wouldn't be on par with another
> originally written in English in this matter?

Because the editors don't necessarily speak italian, and it would thus
be impossible for them to review/approve the page.

The english placeholder page seems a good idea to me. Let's say you have
some french documentation ready, Didier. Create the page in the english
section, put your french text into it. Now create a french localized
version of that page, where you put the same text. Once this is done, go
back to the english page and try a *rough* translation, using everything
from Google Translate to your own sense of intuitive linguistics.

Cheers,

Niki

--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat