[Slackdocs] Small suggestion

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Thu Aug 23 20:04:02 CEST 2012

Hi list,

Earlier this afternoon, I had an exchange on LQ with someone about a
specific SLiM configuration (the login manager). I wrote a short answer,
but while it was fresh in my memory, I decided to "jump over my shadow"
(as we say in my native Austria) and do the explanation in a new article
on docs.slackware.com.

http://docs.slackware.com/slackware:slim

I guess the quest for clear editorial lines can be done better with an
example, so here goes. If you have any suggestions about the
presentation of the page, I'm curious about your peer review.

Cheers,

Niki

--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat