[Slackdocs] Great effort - how do I start?

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:58:49 CEST 2012

That is pretty cool! This was actually a question that I was about to
ask. So, basically new page creation is done by creating the link with
the main domain URL + TOC heading + page title. Is this correct?

If you create a page using a TOC sub-heading that doesn't exist, does
the wiki still create the page and later allow of TOC modification by
staff to add the new sub-heading?

Yeeesh! Lot to learn about docuwiki, I think. I'll be reading and
reading and reading this next few days. :)

~V. T. Eric Layton, Nocturnal Slacker