[Slackdocs] Great effort - how do I start?

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:00:50 CEST 2012

Welcome, Flip!

A central repository for all things Slackware has been a dream of mine
and many other Slackers for years. We've had a few false starts here and
there, but I feel that this project has the potential to become the
reality that we've all wanted to see; a world-wide resource for
Slackware knowledge.

It's going to take many, many knowledgeable and hard-working folks from
around the world to make this happen, though; people just like you,
actually. Thanks for joining us. It doesn't matter if you have 20 years
or 20 months experience with Slackware. A wiki is a project that
requires all types... editors, linguists, graphics artists, coders, etc.
There will be something for everyone to do.

While we're doing it... let's have some FUN! :)

Regards,

~V. T. Eric Layton, Nocturnal Slacker