[Slackdocs] we need mainstream

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 17:52:17 CEST 2012

Yes, please! Just a little patience. We're just starting out here. This
is a major enterprise. We're going to hit some bumps in the road. We are
not politicians or military generals here. We are all part of the
massive GNU/Linux, OpenSource, IT, and  regular users world population.
We can make this happen. Look at what this community has done in the
past. We just need to take a deep breath and civilly discuss, plan,
implement, and maintain this project. If we can do this, NOTHING can
stop us.

</pep talk>

~V. T. Eric Layton, Nocturnal Slacker