[Slackdocs] Category of article

Martin Matějek matejek.martin at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:20:04 CEST 2012

Hi list,

since Slackware documentation project is alive again, I'd like to help
too. I don't have extensive knowledge of Slackware and Linux in general,
but there are few thing even I could add.

I want to write article about hibernation, based on my previously
written one on slackwiki (http://www.slackwiki.com/Hibernate). It
definitely need polishing, but that's not the reason why I ask here.

What category should I choose if it covers several topics? My guess
would be power management, but it also covers bootloader configuration.
So should I write it as complete HOWTO, or as regular article (let's say
slackware:power_management) and link it with 'bootloader configuration'
article?

Keep Slackin ;-)
Martin Matejek