[Slackdocs] Category of article

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 18:47:16 CEST 2012

Hi Martin,

Since hibernation and power management is basically the controlling of
hardware using software, I would think this article would fit nicely
into the howtos:Hardware section.

I'm sure you already know how to create a page, but if not...

-- enter URL: docs.slackware.com/howtos:<your_article_title>

-- be sure to tag the article with {{tag>howtos hardware}}

Note: This is just my suggestion to you. Were this my article, that is
probably how I would do it.

Regards,

~Eric

~V. T. Eric Layton, Nocturnal Slacker