[Slackdocs] Important note on language considerations and non-english contributions

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Aug 24 21:54:37 CEST 2012

Hello everybody,

We've had some discussion on the admin list about language
considerations and how to handle non-english contributions.

We came up with what we think might be a satisfying solution for
everyone. Check out the tutorial page and scroll down to "Language
Considerations", where we set down a few easy ground rules, with a
step-by-step example.

http://docs.slackware.com/slackdocs:tutorial

Cheers to everybody out there. You're doing some great work, and the
wiki is gaining momentum at an hourly pace. This is all much appreciated.

Niki Kovacs (admin, "kikinovak")

--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr