[Slackdocs] Important note on language considerations and non-english contributions

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo at gerardozamudio.net
Fri Aug 24 22:03:43 CEST 2012

What about translating pages only available in English into another
language? I've already set up the main page in Spanish
http://docs.slackware.com/es:start  and I see someone has already taken the
initiative to translate the "About Slackware" page. Do we have to contact
the page authors beforehand or can we just start translating everything?