[Slackdocs] images slackware:install

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 26 21:47:33 CEST 2012

My thoughts are that the actual color screenies would be best. While we
are sensitive to people with disabilities, this site cannot possibly
modify all its content for every contingency. I'm sure you understand.
Moreover, the color blind person would most likely be seeing those same
images were they actually doing what the tutorial is teaching on their
own systems.

~V. T. Eric Layton, Nocturnal Slacker