[Slackdocs] images slackware:install

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo at gerardozamudio.net
Sun Aug 26 22:39:34 CEST 2012

I, too, prefer color images. As someone else has said before, colorblind
users will see the same image on their monitor and on the
wiki regardless if we use color or not.

For the video installation tutorial that was suggested, how will we handle
translations? I think it would be much easier to obtain the source video
and just add/replace the voice over.

Does YouTube support multiple audio streams for videos? The only problem I
can see with substituting the audio is having multiple versions uploaded to
YouTube or whatever video host we choose.