[Slackdocs] images slackware:install

Rodrigo Amorim Ferreira rodrigo at codecommunity.org
Sun Aug 26 23:43:57 CEST 2012

Hi Eric,

How about we see this in a "technical" way? My idea: put side by side,
both full color screenshot images and B&W screenshots (the images that
is already present in the SlackDocs Slackware install page).

I think, we have plenty of space to do that in SlackDocs. And better, we
can attend "three types" of users: those who have color monitor, those
who don't have color monitor, and those with some kind of visual
disabilities.

And to better highlight this, we can put some legend in every botton
part of the images(in text format in the page body). Something like
this:

"Installation screen of the swap recognition from the '''setup''
Slackware installation tool, both in full color (left) and B&W (right).

And, one thing that I think we are missing is just the image's legends.
I think we need to put a legend in every image present in the SlackDocs
pages, to help users to better understand the steps.

What do you think?

Best Regards.

Rodrigo