[Slackdocs] images slackware:install

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Mon Aug 27 06:57:42 CEST 2012

Rodrigo Amorim Ferreira a écrit :
> I think, we have plenty of space to do that in SlackDocs. And better, we
> can attend "three types" of users: those who have color monitor, those
> who don't have color monitor, and those with some kind of visual
> disabilities.

In my day job, I spend most of my time installing and configuring Linux
networks in various "professional" places. Since this is the South
French countryside, hardware specs are on the low end more often than
not. But I have yet to come across a no-color black-and-white monitor :o)

Go for the color images, I'd say.

Niki
--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat