[Slackdocs] My proposal of a web forum instead of a mailing list

Harishankar v.harishankar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 12:54:07 CEST 2012

I've also posted this topic on the -admin mailing list, but I figured
it would be a good idea to use a web based forum instead of a mailing
list, which I find inconvenient. I am not sure about others though.

We have an ongoing discussion in the -admin list as well. I'd like the
thoughts of other members of this list of what you think.

Here's just a test forum I created for the purpose:
http://slackdocs.nfshost.com/index.php

My idea is that it can consolidate discussions of the SlackDocs
community.

Your thoughts are welcome.

Regards,
Hari