[Slackdocs] CSS: Increasing the Font Size for the CODE tag

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 03:38:38 CEST 2012

On 08/28/2012 09:15 PM, Rodrigo Amorim Ferreira wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have a suggestion: for better visual presentation, how about we use
> the same font size for both normal text and the code text? Visually
> speaking, the code text is smaller (by 1px or 2 px, I didn't see yet the
> CSS code) than the normal font text. I think it will be better (visually
> speaking) if both have the same font size.
>
> Best Regards.
>
> Rodrigo

Hmmm... I have minimum font sizes set in my browsers, so all the fonts
are of uniform size for me. However, when I turn mimimum font size down,
I can see what you mean. The mono-spaced code font is 4 points or so
larger than the standard text.

That may be a Docuwiki software default. It's probably hackable, I would
think. Eric H. would know.

I never worry about font sizes on webpages or emails because I use the
custom settings in my browsers and email clients to strictly control
them. However, I know most people don't do that.

--
~V. T. Eric Layton, Nocturnal Slacker