[Slackdocs] Possible ToDo list

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 17:25:05 CEST 2012

On 08/29/2012 08:24 AM, Jose P. Espinal wrote:
> Hello Slackers:
>
> I just read the news about the new Slackware documentation initiative 2
> days ago and I would like to contribute. Even though I'm not an "expert"
> at all, I've written some basic Slackware articles in Spanish.
>
> Is there a list of task that we could start picking up and start working
> on, in order to have stuff ready to be reviewed by the admins?

Welcome, Jose! Your language skills would be a +++ for this project! You
can get a feel for what we need by reading here -->
http://docs.slackware.com/slackdocs:contributing and watching this list
and the IRC channel (#slackdocs - freenode.net), of course.

Thank you for joining us!

--
~V. T. Eric Layton, Nocturnal Slacker