[Slackdocs] On hold

Tony Senerchia asenerchia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:53:16 CEST 2012

Me, too, I'm currently "on hold."

We had our first child on Friday, so I'll be AFK for a while, although I
may manage a small edit here and there during nap times. I haven't
abandoned my commitment, I just need to push it back a touch.

By the way, I really think that the wiki seems to be coming together. I
know there's much still to do, but there is a satisfying feeling that can
be gotten by perusing the content that is already there and seeing the
community involvement in the effort. It's fascinating to watch it being
built!

So Go, Slackers, Go! Keep up the good work!

Rinias