[Slackdocs] Suggestion for Reply Order Structure in the List

W. Dean Milner wdmilner at caisteal.net
Wed Aug 29 20:06:12 CEST 2012

On 2012.08.28 20:55, Nocturnal Slacker wrote:

> Your default method of reply isn't determined by the mailing list. It's
> determined by the account settings in whatever application (website
> email, stand-alone email client, etc.) you're using to reply.
>
> For instance, in Mozilla Thunderbird's account settings under
> Composition and Addressing, you can set whether to top or bottom reply.
> Most stand-alone clients have this capability. I don't know for sure
> about webmail access. I don't use it, so can't say.

Thunderbird also has separate buttons for Reply (individual) or Reply
List (everyone).

--

W. Dean Milner

http://www.milner.ca
http://www.ve1cbf.ca

---

This communication is copyright by the author and all rights are
reserved. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If
you have received it in error, please immediately notify the sender and
destroy all copies. The opinions expressed in this communication are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the position
or beliefs of any other entity.