[Slackdocs] Slackbook.org

mr.chew.baka@gmail.com mr.chew.baka at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 00:28:29 CEST 2012

I was curious if an invite was sent out to the folks at slackbook.org to help on this project?

I know they were gungho once upon a time with the revised book but the flame fizzeled it seems.  I see they now have a new beta version, but not too much has changed really.

Was this New site inspired by their lack of activity, or nothing to do with it at all?   I like what you guys are doing, and once things settle down for me I plan on throwing up a few how-to's (Pervasive SQL,  pervasive SQL odbc client, pervasive SQL odbc for PHP setup, and Windows AD integration for starters).

Just curious.

Thanks,

Mr. B-o-B