[Slackdocs] New Slackware Linux Installation Images and its {paths|names}

Didier Spaier didier.spaier at epsm.fr
Fri Aug 31 08:49:54 CEST 2012

On 31/08/2012 00:51, Emilio Hodge wrote:
> Didier Spaier wrote:
>> You'll find in the tarball some shots that I have taken from a Slackware 14 RC2 installation.
>>
> Hi
> I hope you do not mind but i recreated the images, unfortunately I had to start over because the screenshot software found it necessary to "improve" the images . As you can see in slackware:install the images are much smaller and crispier. I finish them tomorrow and shall put them in the media manager.
> Emilio

No problem, I am just sorry for the additional work you had to do.

I just checked that the shots I sent, taken with the "scrot" application with the default quality image of 75 in a 1-100 range, have a geometry of 640 x 480, that is to say the screen size of the VM.

For the future, maybe some kind of specification or recommendation for the images to include in pages, like dimensions, weight, resolution, file type, whatever, would help avoid this kind of situation?

Sorry to add this item to the already big enough todo list ;)