[Slackdocs] Native TeX Live intergration tutorial

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:29:52 CET 2012

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 2:38 PM, Gerardo Zamudio <gerardo at gerardozamudio.net
> wrote:

> On Nov 28, 2012 1:20 PM, "Niki Kovacs" <info at microlinux.fr> wrote:
> >

> > Sounds extremely interesting, so I'd say that's a definite YES.
> >
> > As for the category, I'd say howtos:software sounds fine.
> >
> > Guys?
> >

> I'd say it goes under howto:software too.

I agree that it is a good idea to go this tutorial.

As a note about LaTeX, I submitted a slackbuild script to include the LaTeX
required tools (scripts) for all users. As it has not yet been approved,
you can review the structure and see the included stuyes after building it,
the submitted script can be viewed at
https://github.com/mfillpot/mfillpot_SlackBuild_Scripts/tree/tools-submitted/latex-required-tools

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198