[Slackdocs] Native TeX Live integration tutorial

Seb sbb at tuxfamily.org
Fri Nov 30 19:33:47 CET 2012

Le Thu, 29 Nov 2012 20:48:16 +0000
Marcin Herda a écrit:

> I am not sure if other people share my view here but I think that a wiki
> article should be rather factual and dry. It's not written to entertain
> us but to provide steps to complete a task. At least that's my
> understanding and that's how other articles have been written so far.
> Can I here ask other editors/admins to express their views on the
> subject? If that's just me, my apologies for being a pain in the back.

Sorry for the tone, it's the one I usually adopt when writing docs in
French and this was never raised before (I'm not trying to argue --
editing policy's editing policy). Reading the style guide, my
intention was to be friendly rather than sloppy.

I've attempted to fix the problematic sequences you've pointed out.
I've sweated a bit on the conclusion (I could have wiped it out as it
is visibly done in many howtos, but then I can't prevent me from
feeling the whole text guillotined)... ;)

++
Seb.