[Slackdocs] Unable to edit a SlackBook page / tag error

Xavier Belanger / Ellendhel slackdocs at ellendhel.net
Fri Oct 12 04:25:55 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have recently suscribed to this list, even if I have already
done some edits on the wiki (mainly French translations).
Thank to all people who have created this project!

I look on the English SlackBook and the chapter about filesystem
permission doesn't have a good look: some text is inside a code
block (around "SUID, SGID, and the "Sticky" Bit"). It's a tag
issue: a "</code bash>" tag is used instead of "</code>".

 [ http://docs.slackware.com/slackbook:filesystem_permissions ]

It's not possible to edit this page (licensing issue? external
import?) so if an admin can fix that, thank you.

Sincerely.
--
Ellendhel <slackdocs at ellendhel.net>