[Slackdocs] BROKEN: Link Problem to Slackware DVD in Slack Store

Rodrigo Amorim Ferreira rodrigo at codecommunity.org
Sat Sep 1 04:32:20 CEST 2012

Hi there,

I know this is not the best place to tell about this but I think it will
be more faster if someone (that can help) see this info below:

I was trying to create an expanded-version of the How-to-{buy|get}
Slackware Linux. And when I was visiting the Slack Store, in the CD
page:

http://store.slackware.com/cgi-bin/store/slack13.37?id=MRzKtB49&mv_pc=23

I found many broken links to the DVD page (see one of them below):

http://store.slackware.com/cgi-bin/store/slackdvd13.37?id=MRzKtB49&mv_pc=86

Someone can help fix it? Or contact the people-in-charge of that site to
fix it? I know the Slackware Store is not part of the SlackDocs project
(and vice versa), but I think I can find someone here (many Slackware
staff members, I hope) that can help fix this problem.

NOTE: And if the Slack Store doesn't sell DVDs anymore, I think the
correct action will be to remove the broken DVD links from that page.

What do you think?

Best Regards.

Rodrigo