[Slackdocs] a couple of pointers before I begin tutorial page creation

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Sun Sep 2 13:12:17 CEST 2012

On 09/02/2012 03:56 AM, Marcin Herda wrote:
> On 02/09/12 11:42, Bradley D. Thornton wrote:

> Hi Bradley,
>
> To create a new HOWTO simply type the following in a browser:
> http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:name_of_your_tutorial
>
> Some examples:
> http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:nvidia
> http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:wifinetworking
>
> It'll tell you that the topic does not exist yet. You'll then need to
> click "Create a new page".
>
> Have a look at this tutorial:
> http://docs.slackware.com/slackdocs:tutorial

Hey thanks Marcin :)

I did scour several pages on form and procedure but it's quite late and
perhaps I missed that.

I have however noted a couple of tags that were requested while the work
is still in progress and to ensure proper inclusion in the toc.

I'll start working on this perhaps tomorrow or Monday since I may the
only person in SoCal that isn't water skiing at the river this weekend.

Oh, and on another note. Eric, might I suggest an explicit Reply To: in
the Mailman config for this list? That way folks can just hit the reply
button instead of having to remember that this particular list needs a
"Reply list" or "Reply all" to get a post back here.

Kindest regards,

- --
Bradley D. Thornton
Manager Network Services