[Slackdocs] Slackbook Conventions and article updates

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:42:52 CEST 2012

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 11:24 AM, <david.a58 at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> A very minor point that I came across with the CUPS chapter. Anything
> containing a // (double forward slash) such as a URL should be enclosed
> with %% (double percent) before and after to avoid interpretation by the
> wiki. I do not know whether you have considered this in writing your
> script, or just skipped it as being too difficult to script and best fixed
> by manual edit. Just wanted to mention it..
>
> Regards,
>
> David Allen

I have not yet encountered a double slash outside of a code example, so
thank you for the notification it has been added to my replacement array.

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198