[Slackdocs] Slackbook Conventions and article updates

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 03:24:54 CEST 2012

All,
I am in the process of updating all slackbook pages to match the original
and have come across an issue that needs input.

I know that our goal is to keep a clone of the slackbook-beta, however the
installation page(http://docs.slackware.com/slackbook:install) on the wiki
has been greatly changed and I need guidance. Should I remove all new
content and restore the original, restore the original and keep the
external links or take another path to guarantee that the community
revisions are not lost?

I am working one chapter at a time, once this has been decided I will
continue to work through the book.

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198