[Slackdocs] Slackbook Conventions and article updates

Tony Senerchia asenerchia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:55:52 CEST 2012

Rodrigo,

As for translating, I know I don't speak Portuguese and as such would be
unable to help translate. However, I think there are more than enough
people here who, upon reading a document that was not it perfect English,
could understand the direction you were taking and make any corrections
where needed.

As for your English, it is already very good! I doubt very much that you
would have to struggle to make a good English copy, unless it be for lack
of time.

TS