[Slackdocs] Slackbook Conventions and article updates

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:26:03 CEST 2012

On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Eric Hameleers
<eric.hameleers at alienbase.nl>wrote:

> I agree that the original page should be moved back into
> slackware:install . It will allow us to create a much more elaborate
> installation document, catering both new and experienced users. It is
> not linked from the front page for no reason.
>
> Then the original installation chapter from the Book can take its place
> in slackbook: namespace. The Slackware Book section in our Wiki should
> resemble the original as closely as possible.
>
> Eric

I have moved the modified install document into the slackware namespace and
restored the slackbook chapter including stock images being stored in the
slackware namespace.

Also, I have reviewed the pr-br document and it really has changed, I like
the work so far and can't wait to have it merged with the english version.

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198