[Slackdocs] Proofreaders wanted for NTP-HOWTO

Seb sbb at tuxfamily.org
Sat Sep 8 15:56:31 CEST 2012

Le Sat, 08 Sep 2012 15:20:44 +0200
Niki Kovacs <info at microlinux.fr> a écrit:

> Indeed? Well, it looks like recent version of ntpd don't suffer from
> this limitation.

The behaviour you describe looks like a bug, so it is indeed possible
it was fixed in the meantime.

> Feel free to correct the HOWTO.

Sorry, I've no account (yet -- I try to kick myself in order to begin
to write something of interest, but...)

> PS: in April 2010 I was at the "salon Solutions Linux", and I talked
> with a few guys from Tuxfamily. Are you the guy who sported a laptop
> running Slackware and KDE4?

I'm not a member of the TuxFam's admin staff. I've just some little
stuff hosted there:

  http://requiescant.tuxfamily.org/home/index.html

But, AFAIK, these guys are pretty sympatico. :)

++
Seb.