[Slackdocs] SLiM (Simple Login Manager) - Ugly slackware-black theme

dienet dienet at poczta.fm
Wed Sep 12 19:29:42 CEST 2012

Hello

So I've been using slim for quite some time now with my own Slackware
theme based on some theme for ArchLinux (see slim.theme).

I've notice in the HOWTO [1] that SB package of Slim has some
slackware-black theme, but it is so ugly on 1920x1080 that I'll like to
share my theme, that was "done better" - it's resolution independent [2].

PS. Yeah I know that there is no "linux" in Slackware logo, but binary
is still ok for me ;)

[1] http://docs.slackware.com/howtos:slim
[2] http://dienet.fm.interia.pl/slackware.tar.gz

--
pozdr0
dienet

"Old C programmers never die. They're just cast into void."