[Slackdocs] StartPage

Nocturnal Slacker nocturnal.slacker at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:31:47 CEST 2012

On 09/12/2012 06:47 PM, Gerardo Zamudio wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 12, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Mario St-Gelais <mario.stg at videotron.ca
> <mailto:mario.stg at videotron.ca>> wrote:
>
>     Yesterday I made a small change to the start page. �I wanted to
>     enhance further today but looks like the edit links are gone...
>     So it the start page locked?
>
>     I wanted to add a bullet to the getting started with Slackware
>     paragraph. �A link to slackware:beginners_guide because it contains
>     some interesting post installation tips.
>

> The start page is being edited only by the admin team. If you have some
> changes to suggest, you can leave a comment about it on the talk page
> (discussion tab)

Mario,

We very much appreciate your input, sir. However, we've decided that the
start page should be a protected page. That does NOT mean that we don't
want input and suggestions to improve it. It just means that we would
prefer that contributors make those suggestions here first for
everyone's consideration.

Thank you for you understanding.

~Eric L.

--