[Slackdocs] Slackbook Update Tracking

Matthew Fillpot mfilpot at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 05:59:15 CEST 2012

> Alan,
Thank you for the update and recommendations. While converting the
formatting tags to docuwiki syntax I noticed some spelling issues and tag
inconsistencies which I will begin changing my local repo of the book.
Would you like for me to submit the correction patches one chapter at a
time or as a bulk?

All,
As for the conversion updates, the English version on the wiki is complete
and now matches the current state of slackbook beta as it appears in the
git repo.

--
-Thank You,
-Matthew Fillpot

-Slackware Documentation Project - Staff Editor
- http://docs.slackware.com/wiki:user:mfillpot

-Linux.com - Moderator
- https://www.linux.com/forums/person/198