[Slackdocs] [Slackdocs-admin] Hectic RL

Niki Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Fri Sep 28 07:27:51 CEST 2012

Le 28/09/2012 02:55, Nocturnal Slacker a écrit :
> Once again, I must apologize for my lack of activity on the project
> recently. Real Life has kicked in with a vengeance; a couple family
> medical emergencies, financial issues, much needed home fixer-upper
> chores, etc. Hopefully, things will mellow out a bit in the next few weeks.

Same here. I got my head buried under several parallel projects, and I
can barely keep up with just *reading* what's on this list and on the
site. Things don't quite go as expected, but I'm beginning to see a
light at the end of the tunnel.

It's nice to see this project grow piece by piece.

Cheers,

Niki
--
7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat